Thread: hi
View Single Post
Old Monday, October 09, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity Unleashed
I am Faiza from Lahore.I hav done masters in Psychology from GCU.I have been preparing for CSS since 2003.This year,in 2006,it was my first attempt,but i failed.I am waiting for my DMS as well as motivating myself to prepare for the next exam in March 2007.It took me about 2 yrs to come to the level of preparation i had set as a criteria for myself.When i get my DMS,i will get to know what had gone wrong with my preparation.I came to know about this site while i was searching on yahoo for a css site where i could find 2006 result after rumours had spread that the result has come.I found this site as very useful, and find myself as a part of this community as we share a common purpose,goals and problems.Its nice to be here!
Hii Faiza

Welcome to the css forum. U ll find this forum very much guiding for u in all regards. Now u are also a part of us. Be free to ask whatever comes to ur mind.

All d best for css 2007.

Regards