View Single Post
Old Monday, October 09, 2006
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  48

Muqeet Asim will become famous soon enough
Default Seniors please help me, I want 200 plus in Interview.

Salam to all!!!
I want some information from experienced seniors, especially respected CSPs regarding interview and psychological test. In fact, I want 200 plus marks in my interview since I have, Alhamdulillah, successfully completed the written part of the CSS exam. So your help I seek to make best of myself in interview. I WANT INFORMATION, TIPS, AND EXPERIENCE SHARING REGARDING ALL ASPECTS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS AND VIVA.
Well let me describe myself first….
I am Mohammad Muqeet Asim Shah, I have degree of BS in Computer Science from Islamia University of Bahawalpur(my session was 2001-2005).
Now I would like to put my questions in front of you, and your detailed and comprehensive comments are sought(trust me, few of your finger strokes at keyboard will help me a lot)……
1- My date of birth is 4th of March, 1985. It means I will be 21 when I will pass through the door for interview. Please tell me honestly “DOES IT MATTER OR NOT…” because I have heard some rumors that interview panel prefers “mature” people (I really doubt though that maturity has got anything to do with age) and particularly those BABAs and BIBIs are took with extra consideration who are attempting for the 3rd time and are like 26 to 28 years of age.
Is it really so????
I mean the required age limit is 21 to 28 and this should not be taken at all in consideration because whoever appears in the exam is according to this required standard…
I am really worried regarding this issue because I have heard it from many people. But frankly speaking I want an “expert opinion” of seniors who really know about what is interview all about????
2- There are some academies which are providing “coaching” for the interview. Are these academies or coaching centers helpful or not???
Well I am quite sure about my abilities of communication skills; all I need is “insight information” about the intentions of the interviewers. WHAT IMPRESSES THEM THE MOST? WHAT THEY WANA SEE IN A CSP TO BE?
3- I have no idea regarding psychological tests and medical examination. Please enlighten me regarding these issues.
4- I want each and every piece of information regarding preferable clothes and other ornaments for the occasion. I mean I have some expensive articles but will it be suitable for a person like me who is a fresh graduate and hitherto completely dependent on his parents for support to appear in latest Armani collection????
5- What are the most likely asked questions? I mean how they start conversation and how they act and react if they wana test your nerves???

These are “some of” the questions in my mind.
PLEASE SENIORS GIVE ME AN HONEST FEEDBACK AND PROVIDE ME WITH EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION WHICH YOU THINK CAN BE HELPFUL FOR ME.
Thanx in advance…
Regards
Mohammad Muqeet Asim
aurkn (Saturday, July 18, 2009)