View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 13, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

@tknw01 Your posts are shocking for me.My kind advice for you is;don't discuss it anymore please please please,it can be dangerous for you.I agree with Riz that the beliefs which are strengthened in 25 years would not let them accept the reality in 50 posts.
I also want to get more knowledge about all this stuff but at the same time I'm scared lest it harm you.
@L.I kindly delete this thread,you know very well the pathetic reality that blasphemy against Muhammad(S.A.W.W)is not even considered to be noticed yet for sect,they are ready to kill.