View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 13, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8106

ThePhoenix is on a distinguished road

Ok so i'm back. Wow i'm surprised this thread got so many views.
Let's get started shall we?

Firstly winterlark thanks for taking the time to read the article (even if it was a complete waste of your time)

You say you've studied in the finest institutions of Pakistan, i highly doubt that. Someone who ranks Officers Academy as one of the 'finest' institutions Pakistan has no idea about quality education. No offense meant.

As for the 80,000 per four months, don't brag. What you failed to grasp is this particular bit of my article.

"While a person with a financially stable background may be able to afford it, a person who has moved to the city from a distant village and belongs to a low/middle class family (majority of CSS aspirants) may find it hard to afford such 'lucrative' notes but apparently Officers Academy (which henceforth will be called OA) fail to recognize it."

I mean what is so hard to understand about this part of my article? While you and I might be able to afford it, less fortunate students cannot. Isn't that called putting a price on education? Isn't this capitalism? Isn't your honorable SP Hammad Haider profiting from this business? You're a student of Officers Academy, tell me isn't it possible for SP Hammad to lessen the tuition fee so more people can afford the luxuries OA has to offer?

And as for the insinuations about the accusations against "your" honorable teacher, i've mentioned again and again that these are my views and opinions. Every other individual can differ. By the way, have you noticed that all these posts by other members and CSPs seem to agree with me. I didn't force anyone or offer incentives to anyone to agree with me.

As for the facts i've mentioned in my article, well....you yourself are enrolled at Officers Academy. Hold me accountable if one of the facts i've stated is false. If you're a newcomer to Officers Academy (which i highly doubt) you'll come to realize these realities of life soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhoenix
Binyamin you're absolutely right in claiming that this would be a "tactic to defame this academy on commercial grounds" however, what you failed to notice is that i am not advertising any other academy. .

Quote:
Try attending KIPS or Toppers seminars. I've heard from my peers that they are very good.

Quote:
Now i don't know what other academies are like since i was caught up in this word to mouth marketing hoax and ended up paying for the entire session at once and therefore could not exit when i wanted. Alas! The pain!

If i wanted to advertise any academy, i would've done it a bit more openly. I think it is my duty to inform the general public about their options and not just restrict them to this word-to-mouth hoax.

If you think i'm trying to defame the academy, well you'll find that you've never been more wrong in your life (except while writing obscene comments on this thread)