Thread: Heart or Hurt
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armghaan View Post
here i am . so i got the company... i can c dif ppl with diff worries of life...

well trust me guyz .. luv still does exist n aftr loosin my luv nw i so truly beleive tht luv wuz alwayz in the air...nw in verge of my tears i js simply cnt expain how hard it iz to move ahead wdout ur partner..
If luv wld be attraction or lust thn y iz it so tht i stil cnt get out if it.
Because you are one of those pieces who deserve a museum because you really LOVE
Armghaan (Tuesday, February 15, 2011)