Thread: Heart or Hurt
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armghaan View Post
here i am . so i got the company... i can c dif ppl with diff worries of life...

well trust me guyz .. luv still does exist n aftr loosin my luv nw i so truly beleive tht luv wuz alwayz in the air...nw in verge of my tears i js simply cnt expain how hard it iz to move ahead wdout ur partner..
If luv wld be attraction or lust thn y iz it so tht i stil cnt get out if it.
i agree with you that love really exists...

but may i ask a question..i know it's very personal..but if you don't like to answer it, it's okay..

i have been reading your thread since it's inception but really couldn't figure it out that what made her leave you after so long a period and that also in just a blink....i mean there must have been a cause..have u tried to figure out...keonke i believe tali do haath se bajti hai and there is always a chain of event which leads to a big catastrophe...

plz don't take any offense...i am just curious...you can request moderators to delete this post..if you want.