View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 15, 2011

zarmina siraj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhattee View Post
I think u guyz have drifted away from the topic and made it a personal issue ... anyways i did attend officers academy for two months as well .. n i realized it wasnt worth it in the first month ..

The reason why i joined was that i could get to know ppl who were studying for css and get their inputs and to get into some sort of routine ...

But clearly the academy is over rated ..n the reason why they are so famous could be the lack of competition and very good advertisement..

As far as Sir Hammad is concerned .. it is not possible for anyone to have command over the number of subjects that he is teaching .. Geography, Current Affairs, Sociology, International Law, British History ...these are the ones that i knw for sure ..there might b more ...if he had time he would teach the rest of the subjects too ..

Even i could teach to the class after reading from the book and then reproducing it in front of the class ..most of whom are actually scared of asking questions ...and if anyone does ask a question there is always a convenient answer ..'It's in the notes' ... if that is the case then y not just get the notes and leave ... His lack of command over the subjects is evident from the fact that he never takes any questions during the lectures ..
Plus u only have one class per week for each subject ..so it is too slow for my liking ..add to it the number of unannouned holidays that the teachers take ..

Having said all this, I think it is always good to join the academy for a month or so ...just for the sake of satisfaction..
thats totally right.i too have same experience in officers acadmy,css is an individual effort just be research oriented and should have practiced as good writer in english