View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 17, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazharali View Post
Change of face in Egypt not in system is not a revolution. I think in the Arab states the anti-Muslim intelligent agencies are so much active than European countries, they are actively working against the Muslim interests and defiling their norms.
i totally agree....

hum log isi kush fehmi main hain ke yeh sab sayad awam ya internet ya facebook ki waja se ho raha hai...but i beg your pardon ,this is a small part of the great game....and congrats it will ultimately come in Pakistan as well...just wait till next year or maybe soon....not for resurrection but for destruction.