View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 17, 2011

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default Read the article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
you can't provoke me...

don't u think u r also being personal with those who do not want this?

i am not afraid of anybody that's why i am here defending my point of view...i can take stand for what i believe....what about you?you haven't given a single argument that why their should be age relaxation?

how come it will prove beneficial for the country in the long run?

u r just countering mine...
Right in the start of this thread is lying a long, long article authored by Shamoon Qureshi and published on ppp website. All reading this thread were advised to read that carefully because it was all about the benefits of age relaxation in the css exam.
You have read it and still you are asking the benefits? Wasting time.
The biggest benefit will be enhanced competition, incompetent, worthless junk won't be able to get into the country's administrative affairs and only best of the best, really competent students will get succeeded. The best candidates will be comprising bureaucracy, and that will make pakistan stronger, better, greater.
Being competent means "unafraid of competition."
You admitted that you were against age relaxation, so its logical to conclude that you are against competition. Being afraid of competition makes one incompetent.