View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 17, 2011

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default Incompetent coward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
a person who could utilize his youth and peak age and is so incompetent to be jobless and unsuccessful till the age of 35...u consider him competent?
age relaxation will give chance to lazy craps to enter in govt. and ruin it.

i am defending those competent ppl...who have zeal and passion and they can do anything for their country but some bazurgs always poke their nose and make the matters worse.
I'm just 28 and I'm a doc and I have a decent job, and after the completion of two years government service, I will get NOC to appear in Css but that will allow me in 2013. I want to take CE 2012, and for that age must be extended.
And I'm very sorry for you not being a professional degree holder. Even css won't give you that. Lady doctors look better, they have an attitude to stand amongst others in society. Take for example Dr QuratulAin, the topper of CE 2008. Tch tch you will never get that.
I stand a chance. Even if I don't, I'm far better than you can imagine in your wildest dreams. I have the best degree and job experience at such young age as 28. Now tell us your credentials? Now whose competent and whose old and whose lazy cat?