View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 17, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchdoctor View Post
Don't run away like cowards do. Hold your ground, and be a little logical. and yeah it was NoorulAin, you remembered her name. I can understand you are impressed of professional degree holders, especially lady docs. Well, truly speaking I am impressed of them as well. I despise ordinary girls, having no skill, no professional competence, a burden for parents and husbands alike.
Get back to your books, lest you should get failed and stay a burden for your family.Now that's being emotional. How's its taste?
Dear Doc,I endorse your point of view on age relaxation but dont be rude while discussing. Dont let your emotions dominate your senses.

Regards,