View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 17, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Some are in favor of age relaxation and some are against it. The rest are indifferent. Is main larai kis baat per hai?
i am also of the opinion.....here i just stated my opinion and Mr.Doc took it personally and now he is making stories from his imagination of my being burden upon my my family.....what do u think only docs' are the best and worthy creatures in this world.....MR.this shows that you are not capable for css coz they need rational and logical thinking not emotional....

Doc,you are a clear cut victim of Hubris....do see a psychologist as early as possible.

I really admire Ms.Noorulain for what she is....i am not an insecure person like your....if you are that happy and satisfied with you so called "grand" profession,then why are u so despo for css?...tch tch tch

as i have now understood your psychology...u can make the last post and consider yourself a winner...

on this thread....over and out from my side...