View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 17, 2011

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default The Naked Lady who stood on her Head!

Yeah time will tell who gets posted and who ends up a loser.
And yeah I want to do css, so that I can have both Medicine as my background and Css as my luxury. Only few are lucky to have both at the same time. Even after done with css, I will go for Phd in criminology. That will make me Doctor doctor csp Mr. ----. Being a double doctor is the rarest thing in the world. And here shootingstar, being an unemployed, unprofessional individual herself, accused me with her own fears and insecurities.
And dear invincible you read my posts, I appreciate but you should have read her posts first to get the context.
And thank you for agreeing with my point of view.
It wasn't being personal, it was just that Mr. Shamoon have composed a long, logical and impressive essay about the benefits age extension will bear for the future of the country.
Some people out of their shattered emotions began to criticize that with their peanut-brains. I just advised them not to cast aspersions on that work and instead write their own counter essays and let people decide in the best interest of the country (if its not already too late for that because Chairman Fpsc, and all members, federal cabinet, PM are about to announce age extension in the css exams, after thorough research into the matter and finding the reason of low level of competition and poor performance of the new bureaucrats).
If anyone doubt that then please search the news availavle on the internet about the report Chairman Fpsc Justice (retd) Rana Bhagwandas presented to the president Asif Ali zardari last year and apprised him of the poor performance of the candidates in the css examination, and low level of education in the masses.
I leave it up to the government, whatever will be their decision, whether in favor or against age extension, I will oblige, for I have many things more to do in life, css is just one small step among those. Unlike the accuser, it isn't my last hope, and I don't depend on it.
Plus she asked me to see a psychiatrist. Dear one I have experience in medicinal and surgical psychiatry and in books like: The Mind's Eye by Oliver Sacks;
The Naked Lady Who Stood
on Her Head: A Psychiatrist's
Stories of His Most Bizarre
Cases by Dr. Gary Small & Gigi
Vorgan, and Classic Case Studies in Psychology by Geoff Rolls)
So I will be happy to operate on the accuser, out of charity of course, if her frontal cortex needs lobotomy on emergency basis.
Just kidding!
No offence!
No hard feelings!
Sometimes a little hanky-panky is good for a healthy mind, alleviates the boredom of the daily routined life. I hope she agrees.
Thank you all, the critics and the comrades. Love ya!