View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 17, 2011

Babakhan is on a distinguished road

Thanks Muhammad Hussain for keeping the forum updated. As far as lodging the cases in courts I am fully along with second category of aspirants who are fighting for the application of re-allocation formula. Why these leftover seats should not be allocated among deserving candidates as I know the coming CCE will belong to JIYALAS as dummy SPSC Chairman is already on the task and expecting merit from him is just like expecting a hungry cat to take care of milk.

In its totality I again reiterate my point of view that CSS cadre is head and shoulder above Sindh Govt. jobs because along with many other irritants aspirants face threats from courts as well. Ask Saif Abro and Attaullah Shah along with many others who opted PCS leaving CSS cadre that how much anxiety they have suffered from the continuous threat of court and still sword of Damocles hanging on their heads as case is not being finalized and corrupt people of Anti-Corruption department are taking care of it. Sindh Govt. has been trying their level best to get rid of majority of CCE-2003 people to create place for their JIYALAS in up coming CCE or they may directly induct them as their tenure of five years comes near to the end. More than 40 candidates from CCE 2003 are not sure about their future specially those who made big sacrifice of leaving their CSP career.

Don’t expect any help from Current Govt. as high ups are already annoyed at last SPSC chairman / setup for allocating majority of the seats on merit in fact they will appreciate people to go to court and create cushion for them to have more seats in their hand for jiyalas. As per my understanding of political scenario upcoming Govt. of Nawaz Sharif will not stand by the decisions of PPP Govt. as its has already declared it corrupt so the future of CCE-2008 doesn’t seem bright as well.

I’m writing all this is the wake of advocating my point of view that CSS is better than PCS and my point of view stands correct as I have already written in one of my previous posts that people will keep on lodging the cases in High and Supreme Court and will make the lives full of tension. But few members of the forum tried to make my posts a laughing stock through their sweeping statements against my point of view. Interestingly none of the CSPs who are getting training in Walton has said anything contrary to my posts.

I present my point of view and analysis about the SPSC and related issues because being a senior (attempted CSS thrice and failed) I’ve this responsibility to share my experience with youth of Sindh specially CSPs and guide them properly. I aspired to be a CSP since last one decade or so and met hundreds of people who prepared for the said exam and personally know majority of the CSPs belonged to Sindh. I felt awkward when juniors attempt to set aside my point of view.