View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 19, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanamjad877 View Post
Constitutional trick « Technology News, Free Wallpapers, Download Icons, News, NewsPapers, Inspiration, Jung, Ummat, Dawn, Jazba, Nawa e Waqt, Jasarat

Check out 8th peragraph pf this link which i pasted above. According to it in year 52-53 this sales tax was permanently made federal matter. Now which one is correct
Can anybody help??

@Xaara: Wikipedia is not a trust able site. So please try to avoid it in using for notes etc.
Dear its not about being reliable its about the timing especially in current affairs.so, data may change likewise.

I personally prefer wikipedia as it is systematic and has proper introduction and covers every aspect of topic. and BTW not all notes are from wikipedia. I have dig in a lot of sources. data wghaira har jaga available hota hai.

coming to ur problem,COMPLETELY and PERMANENTLY main bohot farq hai. agar ap NFC theek se smjhain ge to u will get the point,is main aisi conflict wali koi baat nahi..53 main it was to stay with centre, but not'completely'.In 74, it was COMPLETELY federalized