View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 19, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

one thing that was shocking to me, after watching the video, is that in 1957 US was having problems in getting off the ground and "just" and i say again "just" after 12 years they reached moon.i think they were having some einsteins in NASA who managed landing on moon in that short span of time.or may be they had some paparazziz in NASA...

it took them several years to just launch the rocket into the space and when it comes to landing on moon nothing went wrong.thats weired.i mean there had to be some flaw or loophole etc in landing,afterall it was their first experience and it naturally was not supposed to be that plain, simple and smooth

taking a lead from video i would also like to draw the attention of everyone to one of my 3,4 years old concern.i believe that US has the capability to launch a full fledge attack from the space to any country of the world including nuclear attack and this belief strengthened today as the whole AMERICAN nation was afraid of russian attack from space in 1957 so they definitely had some plan of aquiring this capability which, i am afraid,may have been done by now
Armghaan (Sunday, February 20, 2011)