View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 19, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

I'm posting the McQs which seem important to me and I will keep posting Insha Allah.

In 1998 census,what was literacy rate of Pakistan?_________45%

When material culture advances faster than the non material culture,it is called?____Cultural lag

Population welfare program was implemented in?_____1981

Population density means?_____population per square mile

Population density of Balochistan Province?______18 person

Lynching is an example of?____collective behaviour

The "herd mentality" was the idea of?____Charles Mackay

Richard Berk coined the term?_____minimax strategy

The development of new norms to cope with a new situation is?____emergent norms

A temporary pattern of behaviour that catches people's attention is a?___Fad
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Ethanz (Saturday, February 09, 2019), geefarid (Monday, February 21, 2011), IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN (Wednesday, December 19, 2012), mohsinali303 (Wednesday, February 27, 2013), NAZAQAT HUSSAIN (Sunday, February 17, 2013), Waqas77 (Friday, September 21, 2012)