View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 20, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Social movements that seek to change people totally are______Redemptive social movements

Max Weber identified as the core reason for the development of capitalism_____Religion

Three processes of cultural innovation were identified by_____William Ogburn

The adaption of natural items for human use is_____Primitive technology

According to Karl Marx,the change over to the factory system produced____Alienation

Cyclical theories were developed by______Arnold Toynbee

Failure to fuction normally,and even fleeing is the result of____Panic

Sociologists refer to unfounded information spread among people as____Rumor

Social change is a process of struggle between social classes over control of the forces of production.This view is found in____Marx

Collective behaviour requires a background of______Social unrest
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
aqsa tariq (Thursday, July 25, 2013), Dynamo (Friday, December 23, 2016), Ethanz (Saturday, February 09, 2019), geefarid (Monday, February 21, 2011), IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN (Wednesday, December 19, 2012), Masroor Ali Soomro (Wednesday, February 13, 2013), mohsinali303 (Wednesday, February 27, 2013), NAZAQAT HUSSAIN (Sunday, February 17, 2013), pari (Friday, October 05, 2012), pisceankhan (Thursday, August 14, 2014), riziirao (Sunday, January 15, 2012), sardarfaizan (Wednesday, August 03, 2011), Shai (Wednesday, February 27, 2013), True Grit (Thursday, February 19, 2015), Waqas77 (Friday, September 21, 2012)