View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 23, 2011

candidatespsc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali110 View Post
My dear friend
i belong to sukkur and i know mr nasar ullah mako roll no 1853 he lives in sukkur city.the problem is that before 2005 there were only one taulka of sukkur city i mean urban area but after 2005 another a new taulka known as new sukkur is established and announced as urban area means the sukkur city.so might be these all candidates belong to that area as they have got there domicile before 2005 as sindh r but now they are considered as sindh u by the notification of sindh govt in 2005.my dear there is nothing wrong but the lack of knowladge.

this is a serious issue. all what has been stated by u, must have been correct. Questions arise, if they had got their domicile before 2005, it must have been written there RURAL now did they get their domiciled changed ? or did they URBAQN DOMICILE in SPSC at the time of submission of form ? if yes so why SPSC mentioned them as Rural on Official Website ? and it they submitted their new URBAN domicile after interview or after passing the written part of exam so it is surely very very serious issue. more serious it becomes if the domicile has been acquire after the declarartion of the SPSC written part of the result ? very serious issue.