View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 24, 2011

Miss incradible is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanshariq View Post
Dear NBP aspirants,

Just wanted to share some things with you guys. I was selected as an MTO by NBP in the previous years's round.

I did not join for a few reasons( that i will share after i finish with my CSS exams on 10 th march)

Just to tell you about last years's experience.

I had a CGPA of 3.38 in my masters.

I dont think your GPA will count as such, once you have cleared the exam. Dont know about this year, last time they took a loooot of time to declare the written result. So, i think you guys need to be patient( only if i am not aware that result has been announced or some date has been given?).

Once you guys will make it through the written part, i think GPA will not be that big an issue. Then it will depend on the group discussion, and then a panel interview.

I am available to answer you guys in any regard, but as my exams of CSS start fro saturday, and they end on 10 th march, so i will be back on the forum after an interval.

Pray for my success, and i will pray for your, and will help you guys in the GD as well as interview stage.
jizaKALLAH........and gudluck for the exam. will wait for your assistance....surely after 10th march :p

May ALLAH shower His countless blessings upon u