View Single Post
Old Friday, February 25, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold
Default CSS officers’ arrogance?

CSS officers’ arrogance?

CANDIDATES who appear and pass the Central Superior Services examinations are considered the most talented and intelligent lot of the country.

However, I would like to draw the attention of the authorities concerned towards the arrogant and humiliating behaviour of CSS officers towards their subordinates. It is beyond comprehension why these civil servants treat their own staff like personal, domestic servants. For example, a CSS officer can call his subordinate anywhere, anytime without any specific reason.

Can anyone concerned with this issue shed some light why these CSS officers are trained in the academy to behave in such a harsh manner?

A.J. BALOCH
Nawabshah

Ill-treatment I WOULD like to highlight rude behaviour and arrogance of civil servants towards the common man. The ill-treatment of people by these civil servants has become a daily routine.

To give an example, I recently went to the office of district accounts officer but returned after being treated rudely.

Civil servants should always keep in their minds that they have been given the position to serve the common man rather than act like masters.

GHULAM HUSSAIN SHAH
Shikarpur

Source:
CSS officers