View Single Post
Old Friday, February 25, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

i am not in favour of this article...i am not saying this that what Qadafi said is right but these media people have no credibility now for me at least...khr
I agree to the extent that what Qadafi said that if such things keep on going this will become Afghanistan and Pakistan...in what terms he meant this what i understand is this that we have lot of Americaz interference in our country Draun attacks their intelligence personnel roaming in our homeland..to this extent he is absolutely right...back to the article of hamid meer i must say if Mr. musharraf is so bad than why these people kept on taking his interview every now and than...as they forgot he is the man due to him they are able to launch their channels and making fun of the people in whatever way they can...MAY ALLAH HELPS US AND SAVES US FROM THE CONSPIRACIES OF ANTI-PAKISTAN PEOPLE....
The Following User Says Thank You to Rixwan For This Useful Post:
nightingale87 (Friday, February 25, 2011)