View Single Post
Old Friday, February 25, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

instead of emphacizing on the statement given by gaddafi we should have the courage to look at the reasons which led gaddafi to pass this statement.according to me the statement is justified.
reasons.
we have more bomb blasts in PAKISTAN than afghanistan
we have more people killed here in terrorist bombings than in afghanistan and the rest of the world.
we cannot play a cricket match on our own soil.
even the PAKISTANIZ are tranferring their weath from PAKISTAN.this the level of the trust of our own people on our country.
external intervention in our domestic issues.
economic dependence on international institutions and usa.

what we need to do is to look at our country from otherz point of view.when everyday the news of bombings and killings go out from PAKISTAN people get terrified.2 dayz back i was haing a chat with my 12 or 13 years old cousin in UK and she said she is afraid of coming to PAKISTAN and what she said about how she feels about PAKISTAN amazed me.i mean the situation is abnormal in PAISTAN.

i am not in favour of qaddafiz statement.but what he said holds weight when viewed from a foreignerz point of view.if not convinced have a chat about PAKISTAN with someone other than a PAKISTANI on some yahoo chat room.u ill get it.

i am optimistic about our country and having a knowledge about my countryz weaknesses and true assessment of its situation and its acknowledgement is also step towards being optimistic.when we dont acknowledge our shortcomings etc we cannot eradicate them.
nightingale87 (Friday, February 25, 2011)