View Single Post
Old Friday, February 25, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightingale87 View Post
Inspite of all the weaknesses you have mentioned.I'd also like to mention a few good points of our nation.

1)Our Courts are quite free now taking good decission which are beneficial for our nation.
Courts have always been free but they were not doing their work properly..and still they are not doing their work...the case which got some media exposure it seems like that our courts are working on it...but what common man got from this freedom...my grandfather was killed by robbers we have filed suit against it and the robbers were caught by my uncles...but that case still is in process and its now around two years and they are unable to decide what to do...? how can it be beneficial for some one...this is just one case which we have been experiencing and Allah knows better how many like cases are undecided yet in the courts....

Quote:
2)Media is alsomt free from the influence of goverment.
you think that this freedom is in favour of this nation than you are unable to see the big picture...this media freedom is the worst enemy of this nation and of the country...today media for its own sake brings defame to the country and we are happy on this that our Media is free....how the image of Pakistan is this much bad in the view of people lives outside Pakistan...its our media who cause this to us....

Quote:
3)Not once or twice,thrice our nation has thrown away dictators.
whom you called dictators...? I have experienced only one (so called)dictator that is Pervez Musharraf so i talked on the basis of only my experience...if you see those eras were the best eras in the history of Pakistan...none of the democratic party still able to give this country that much prosperity which this country got in the eras of dictators...today everyone is worried about something, some one for the food, some for shelters and some for jobs...if you ask me i must say this country and its people deserves and need only dictators...only than this country would be able to do something other than that there seems no hope...

Quote:
I'm not saying that we do not have weakeness,we surely have,but it dosent give the right to Gaddfi to make such a statement about Pakistan..
see we cannot stop someone from saying anything...we gave them an image of our country to use words like this through our media...other than this there is no source from which they come to know what happened in our country....
and i think we should take such words as challenge and try to prove that you were wrong about us...but nah how can we take challenges this is the one thing which we hate to listen or face...we just can make discussions on it nothing more....

@mjkhan
i agree with you...
The Following User Says Thank You to Rixwan For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Saturday, February 26, 2011)