View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 26, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
whom you called dictators...? I have experienced only one (so called)dictator that is Pervez Musharraf so i talked on the basis of only my experience...if you see those eras were the best eras in the history of Pakistan...none of the democratic party still able to give this country that much prosperity which this country got in the eras of dictators...today everyone is worried about something, some one for the food, some for shelters and some for jobs...if you ask me i must say this country and its people deserves and need only dictators...only than this country would be able to do something other than that there seems no hope...
brother..most of the problems which PAK is facing today are the blessings of dictators...what we fail to analyze is the cost of short and temporary boom in economy in musharafs era..that progress was not on solid economic policy making..that was just a bubble.look at where we stand today..should we blame ppp govt for all this?no way...this is the outcome of musharafs era..

one thing we should remember is that dictators alwayz need cent percent support of west in order to sustain their rule...why west supports them?west would only support a dictator if the dictator serves their purpose and helps in carrying out their interest.thats it.

in my view zia was the worst of all the dictators
musharaf is at no.2

although i dont like ppp ut still worst democracy is better than the best dictatorship...

in musharafs era even the top officials in army did nt knew what is happening in pakistan..air bases were given to USA and may be they still are in their hold.and this was revealed by some top official of airforce or army in capital talk publicaly ..he was such a traitor.to extend his rule he was willing to put our security at grave danger...infact it would not be wrong to say that he sold our country.
one friend of mine whose father was a brigadier told me that ex army ofiicials in their gatherings curse musharaf for bringing disgrace to army.

@nightingale

yes there are a lot lot of positives in PAKISTAN..we are evolving...may ALLAH have mercy on us..in my view we have just to be patient for the next 4 to 5 years and the things would start changing after that...although ALLAH knows better....
and yes lets put it this way... if viewed from qaddafiz view statement is justified
if viewed from your view statement may not be justified..