View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

I really appreciate the job Sir Diplomat has taken unto himself. Keep it up Sir!

I have observed that Encarta Encyclopedia 2005, which is available on 3 CDs, is an excellent resource for everything. It just costs you Rs. 75 (for a pirated copy) and is a good choice to go for. (Highly Recommended)

I wonder why people curse/condemn the lawlessness in Pakistan. People must realise that we are accustomed to it and the moment law and order will prevail, we will be the biggest sufferers. I don't disagree to the point that rule of law should be there... but in our society it will take a lot of time. I'm getting into useless arguments now.. sorry!

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program