View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 27, 2011
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Thankyou Umer for encouraging remarks.About pre-partition,I weaved it in a symmetry.I guess it would not seem irrelevant
I got your 2nd point.Yes it was a mistake on my behalf because I didn't practice a single essay and didn't read Dawn or columns to improve my analytical approach.
Insha Allah next year I will show some wisdom while attempting an essay.
inshallah this essay will be enough. work for the coming papers. they are pretty important too. secondly, practice may count but its not vital. you see, its what you respond at that very moment that saves your life. anyways Dawn or other things may be good, but they are not essential. Before my exams, after my exams or before my psychological (and inshallah before my interview as well) i NEVER consulted Dawn or any other newspaper. TV does the job.

Argh it reminds me of one more thing! just like Our Bureaucracy is a legacy of imperialism, Dawn and all other likes are legacies of an age when Pakistan produced CSPs (which ofcourse has ceased). Internet does the job these days coupled up with TV! Work on analytic skills though. they are required everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
Thank u. Today's world k part he to hain yeh saray. In fact I first drew a picture of modern world and that was a point in outline and oops i missed mentioning it here!!!! lol after drawing a picture of modern world, I took every faction one by one and proved that life cant move without effective communication skills
see i told you. i was wondering as to how come my intelligent sister skipped it ...anyways best of luck for the coming papers. work hard for EDS (its impo) and please don't go for any rocket science things during prep. keep it simple and concise and as close to a layman's explanation as possible. that's what is needed best of luck!

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 07:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Sunday, February 27, 2011)