View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default Learning 5 words of vocabulary, everyday!

Salaam,

I have observed that most people feel themselves incomplete in their expressions while writing. They often feel problems while understanding techincal and complex texts. Besides, there are some questions relating to vocabulary in the exam paper every-year.

Considering all this, I have come up with an idea to post 5 words everyday from my diary. The list consists of those words which I didn't know or wanted to use them while writing. But I guess, learning alone wouldn't be enough. I've to serve the humanity.

I am sure, everybody here willing to learn vocabulary, will visit this section and try to make sentences of the words to get well-conversant with their use.

Regards,
Adil Memon

PS: If I don't get enough response.. I'll drop the project and find some new way to irritate people here :P.

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program