View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 27, 2011
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanamjad877 View Post
Umara plz give some justification that it really is global warming as many of my friends said that it is not..!! I am in great confusion and cant even study now for tomorrows paper
I m feeling like i hav done great blunder.
usman bhai! its an essay. Essay can be taken anywhere. i mean the scope of the subject is not described and thus not confined. As an example: last year i attempted women and equality wallah essay. I defined equality in many people. Equality is an abstract term and has many aspects.

this essay could have been taken either ways. Global warming is more obvious. The sentence makes a clear sense brother. all those who took the other meaning. even they are right. essay can be taken anywhere. all you need to do is justify your writing. so relax and work hard for your other papers inshallah you will do good...!!