View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 27, 2011
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
Anyone to comment on it?
essay is fine enough mashallah. the points are somewhat related. the important question would be did you co-relate them and justified your effort. that's something only you know.

for example:

merits and demerits of media would be very redundant over here if you have not related it. let us assume, we can say since media has such an influence over the populace i.e. government policies, awareness etc etc, therefore they cannot afford to have the ills like yellow journalism, propaganda etc etc.

if you simply wrote merits and demerits, you would have topped the paper if the title were "Media and its issues" or "Media and its merits and demerits". The title on the other hand was Truth is a rare commodity despite the freedom by the print and electronic media"

rest everything is awesome since you touched all the related items. Best of luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
Usman Cheema (Sunday, February 27, 2011)