View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 27, 2011

usmanamjad87 will become famous soon enoughusmanamjad87 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by umarabbas View Post
usman bhai! its an essay. Essay can be taken anywhere. i mean the scope of the subject is not described and thus not confined. As an example: last year i attempted women and equality wallah essay. I defined equality in many people. Equality is an abstract term and has many aspects.

this essay could have been taken either ways. Global warming is more obvious. The sentence makes a clear sense brother. all those who took the other meaning. even they are right. essay can be taken anywhere. all you need to do is justify your writing. so relax and work hard for your other papers inshallah you will do good...!!
Thankyou Soooooo much dear..!!! Now i m relaxed.. And I think now this topic should not be discussed. Otherwise many new ideas will be observed and I dont want that people loose their confidence for rest of the exam..! Atleast I hav seen darkness for lst few hourz, since my friend told me dat I did a blunder
So topic should b closed now.. atleast till end of exam