View Single Post
Old Monday, February 28, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Cell for the first time were discovered by Robert Hook.

Optical fiber system is Telecommunication system.

Dialysis is meant for Kidneys

Sound cannot travel through Vacuum

Richter scale is used for measuring Magnitude of earthquakes.

Topography is a branch of science deals with Physical features of particular areas.

Nuclear energy is gained from Uranium.

William Lee invented the knitting machine.

Amnesia is related to loss of memory.

The hottest part of gas flame is known as Blue zone.

The total amount of blood pumped out of the human heart per minute is about Five liters.

For instant energy Protein should be given to an athlete.

bas bohat hain Kashif
ab kitab se parhnay lagi hun.
Best of luck.May Allah bless you.

Last edited by marwatone; Monday, February 28, 2011 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Monday, February 28, 2011)