View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 01, 2011
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

In the same way examiner wants to know that what contribution Shaikh Sirhindi , Shah Waliulah and Syed Ahmed Beralvi made in the growth of Muslim consciousness.

Now Beralvi is the father of Modern terrorists cum Jihadis. When his dreams to becomeAmeer ul Momneen were shattered by his Pathan allies he went to lay his life for Upholding Islam.
As to Shah waliullah he wrote letters to Abdali for waging Jihad against Hindus, he pludred Delhi massacred thousands and took away women of Muslims as well as Hindus, Meer Taki Meer better defined the Abdali Jehad.

So Far Shaikh Ahmed is concerned when Akber wanted to introduce measures to administer state in better way, he condemned him Kafir besides Launching fierce movement against Sufis accusing them of practicing UnIslamic ethics. now they sufis were the real men who converted thousands to Islam by portraying spiritual side of Islam.

Now I was about to launch an attack against them bt then I restrained myself So I took up thier efforts which culminated in the creation of Pakistan a separate homeland for the muslim of India where they will fight not communal battles but ethnic battles.

LOLS
Ahmed_2007_Cool (Tuesday, March 01, 2011)