View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidnuml View Post

In the same way examiner wants to know that what contribution Shaikh Sirhindi , Shah Waliulah and Syed Ahmed Beralvi made in the growth of Muslim consciousness.

Now Beralvi is the father of Modern terrorists cum Jihadis. When his dreams to becomeAmeer ul Momneen were shattered by his Pathan allies he went to lay his life for Upholding Islam.
As to Shah waliullah he wrote letters to Abdali for waging Jihad against Hindus, he pludred Delhi massacred thousands and took away women of Muslims as well as Hindus, Meer Taki Meer better defined the Abdali Jehad.

So Far Shaikh Ahmed is concerned when Akber wanted to introduce measures to administer state in better way, he condemned him Kafir besides Launching fierce movement against Sufis accusing them of practicing UnIslamic ethics. now they sufis were the real men who converted thousands to Islam by portraying spiritual side of Islam.

Now I was about to launch an attack against them bt then I restrained myself So I took up thier efforts which culminated in the creation of Pakistan a separate homeland for the muslim of India where they will fight not communal battles but ethnic battles.

LOLS

What you've written is very true. However, when you're writing an answer so that you can get a job within the Pakistani civil services, you have to tow the line a little bit, you know... I obediently wrote whatever the buffoon Ikram Rabbani has written in his book. The official version of Pakistani history is a history unto itself. When you're taking local papers, you're better off if you stick to "Pakistani history" instead of the real thing.

Oh and my papers were okay today. I got a lot of MCQs wrong and I messed up my last Pakistan Affairs question. The question was about the 18th amendment and I concentrated on the provinces and their conflict with the center. I just found out that the 18th amendment was about Zardari voluntarily giving up his powers. I'm happy Pakistan Affairs is attached to the other general knowledge papers otherwise this would've sink my ship right here.