View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 01, 2011

CrashMe is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Can anyone prepare GAT-General in 3 weeks ?

AoA brothers and sisters,

I am here to ask you people a question you may find funny and stupid

Anyways, I am doing B.E Engineering and am in my final semester. FFC (Fauji Fertilizer Company) recently released a notice that they will hire engineers who has given a GAT-General...My first response was 'What the !@#$ '...GAT for job ?

Anyways the test is on 10th April. I have a full week commitment (at least!) this month and so I am left with 3 weeks approx....

Here is my situation...I took a sample test...math was fine..no problem..analytical was fine as well...however that english thing...those words...what should I do with them in such a short time ? Someone tell me how to crack english in this time...Just those words thing which require ratta...I am good at general english like understanding etc...But subsitution etc is a real pain apparently...Remember : I am not a BA or MA English...just the normal vocabulary..so please base your suggestions based on this...

Remember, I am not looking at a target score...just the best that I can squeeze out of myself in my situation.

And yeah...need help in organizing time as well....How many hours a day ? Cuz I have my studies to cater for as well.

The only book I have right now is Barron's GRE..what else do I need ?

Sorry for the long post

H-E-L-P !!
The Following User Says Thank You to CrashMe For This Useful Post:
faaizaa (Thursday, August 01, 2013)