Thread: Fun Box
View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 03, 2011

nightingale87 is on a distinguished road

A brain tumor patient with end-stage disease was informed that he needed an immediate brain transplant operation. The surgeon told him, "You can have a Pakistani brain for $10,000 dollars or an American's for $25,000 dollars or I can give you 10 gms. of a Indians brain for $100,000 dollars." The patient asked,"Why is the Indians brain so much more expensive than the others?" "Well," replied the surgeon, "We have to go through a lot of Indians to find 10 gms of brain."
================

Ashraf, the Pakistani went to London's Heathrow airport to buy his ticket back home to Rawalpindi. At the counter he found that he was 10 pence short of the fare. Having no other way out, he turned to all the other passengers and begged.." Will someone please give me 10 pence? I badly want to go back and meet my Abba and Ammi again!" "Here" said a Sardar, reaching into his wallet and handing him one Pound"..Keep the change and take nine of your country men with you!"

===============

Last edited by marwatone; Saturday, March 05, 2011 at 12:25 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightingale87 For This Useful Post:
Shooting Star (Thursday, March 03, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Friday, March 04, 2011)