View Single Post
Old Friday, March 04, 2011
Banned

Sheeraz S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan Mehmood View Post
I am sorry but I am not agreeing with your guidance, in my humble opinion, examiners not only check your knowledge, but also consider that how would you elaborate/elucidate/describe/discuss/explain things in your own ideas.

For the purpose, one should write two or three sentence in coherence form, which may expand such mentioned point. If there would be such case, by writing only bullets and headings in your answer, then paper time would be only 30 minutes of five questions.
Buddy, I'm appreciative of the fact that you have a different approach; however, I think I make my bullets more eloquent that don't need repeating or regurgitating facts first in heading and then do sugar-coating of my heading with unnecessary words. I believe that bravity is the soul of wit. How it sounds two plus two is 4. And contrast it with "when we add two with the two, we get our answer which is four and it is the correct one". LOL!! Such approach would seriously make me sick!! LOL!! My Professor has been examining the papers and he advised me to be careful and precise in selection of words; regurgitating or repetitive-facts in different style doesn't earn a good credit for the candidate.