View Single Post
Old Friday, March 04, 2011
Banned

Sheeraz S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed_2007_Cool View Post
You should write your answers as though you're writing an article in a newspaper. If you have good language skills, flaunt them.

Making underlined headings and subheadings with black pens and then reducing your answers to points are traits most commonly found in students who have been through the Matriculate/Intermediate systems.
Buddy, your selection of words matters that conveys the gist or central idea of your argument. For example, today in IR paper one of my key bullet point under main heading in last question was:

In Question it was asked how Allies could avoid WW2

Way-Out (My main heading)

Following these policies could be way-out

1.> Continuing policy of Détente

(I didn't further explained it in this way: Policy of Detente is very good and peaceful mean and if it were followed consistently; it would have sorted out the problem and prevented the WW2)

Now tell me what is missing in my bullet point which I also "substantiated" in these few lines given in parenthesis. I think that conveys the central idea of these couple of lines in just four words; "Continuing policy of Détente"

Last edited by Sheeraz S; Friday, March 04, 2011 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Syntax correction