View Single Post
Old Friday, March 04, 2011

Rehan Mehmood is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeraz S View Post
Buddy, I'm appreciative of the fact that you have a different approach; however, I think I make my bullets more eloquent that don't need repeating or regurgitating facts first in heading and then do sugar-coating of my heading with unnecessary words. I believe that bravity is the soul of wit. How it sounds two plus two is 4. And contrast it with "when we add two with the two, we get our answer which is four and it is the correct one". LOL!! Such approach would seriously make me sick!! LOL!! My Professor has been examining the papers and he advised me to be careful and precise in selection of words; regurgitating or repetitive-facts in different style doesn't earn a good credit for the candidate.
Well your approach is very different and far from reality, here I want to know your unique technique, which might be helpful in future for us; would you please like to answer one of such questions by using your technique and advice of your honorable teacher;

Essay writing: CE-2011
Truth is a rare commodity despite the freedom enjoyed by the print media and electronic media. Or
The time we live in is the winter of the world. Or
Disaster management and government preparedness.

Current Affairs: 2011
What is climate change impact? What are its amplifications on Pakistan? How to manage climate change in policy and practice? Or
What can be the strategies to reduce dependency of education sector on government funding?

Pakistan Affairs: CE-2011
Briefly analyze and discuss the contribution of the religious reformers-Sheikh Ahmed Sirhindi, Shah Waliullah, Syed Ahmed Barelvi and the like – in the growth of Muslim consciousness in the South-Asian subcontinent? Or
Can the Lahore Resolution be termed as the ‘Magna Carta’ of Pakistan? Take a position and support your argument by historical facts; if any.

Islamiat: CE-2011

To follow and ideal is very necessary for the progress of nation. In your view what are basic characteristics of ideal and how Islamic ideology of life affects the individual and communal life with reference to basic characteristics of Islamic ideology? Elucidate.

How would you take these questions?