View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 05, 2011
Banned

Sheeraz S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan Mehmood View Post
Well your approach is very different and far from reality, here I want to know your unique technique, which might be helpful in future for us; would you please like to answer one of such questions by using your technique and advice of your honorable teacher;

Essay writing: CE-2011
Truth is a rare commodity despite the freedom enjoyed by the print media and electronic media. Or
The time we live in is the winter of the world. Or
Disaster management and government preparedness.

Current Affairs: 2011
What is climate change impact? What are its amplifications on Pakistan? How to manage climate change in policy and practice? Or
What can be the strategies to reduce dependency of education sector on government funding?

Pakistan Affairs: CE-2011
Briefly analyze and discuss the contribution of the religious reformers-Sheikh Ahmed Sirhindi, Shah Waliullah, Syed Ahmed Barelvi and the like – in the growth of Muslim consciousness in the South-Asian subcontinent? Or
Can the Lahore Resolution be termed as the ‘Magna Carta’ of Pakistan? Take a position and support your argument by historical facts; if any.

Islamiat: CE-2011

To follow and ideal is very necessary for the progress of nation. In your view what are basic characteristics of ideal and how Islamic ideology of life affects the individual and communal life with reference to basic characteristics of Islamic ideology? Elucidate.

How would you take these questions?
Rehan, I will explain it in detail after 8th March when my exams are wrapped up. But on the short note, essay has a specified format and we both will stand in agreement about the format of essay. However, my approach is different towards other subject which don't require a literary format; what is more required is your concise but all-encompassing analysis without relying on too many words. Honestly, that is a challenging task; its easy to write few sentences but developing a concise central idea with few words is something that requires a mental exercise.