View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 05, 2011
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
did any of you attempt the recognition question?? what did you write.. ;o
I have attempted this question by staring with an example of Hamas victory in 2006 election but its government not recognized by US and EU.

Recognition thus a matter of a country's national interests. Sharp divide in theory and practice. I offered example of Pak Israel as well.

Even if a state acquires features of a state, but according recognition to such state is discretion of other states.

then within this Doctrine of Recognition there are two conflicting theories such as Constitutive and Declaratory Theory. according to former a state becomes when it is accorded recognition by other states where as the latter maintains that even if a state is not recognized it becomes state if it fulfills the conditions as territory, population, govnment sovereinty.

I mentioned many other points. Question was easy