View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 05, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Paper 2

2)The Allahabad Address of Dr.Muhammad Iqbal was a synthesis of several schemes and proposals presented by the Indian Muslims for the solution of Hindu-Muslim issues.Give an historical account of all these schemes and proposals.

3)Discuss different socio-political and religious issues among the Hindus and Muslims,which ended with the 'parting of ways' among them.

4)Critically evaluate the socio economic and religio-political effects of the Khilafat Movement on the life of Indian Muslims.

5)Quaid i Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the first Governor General of Pakistan.How do you analyse his administration as a trend setter and a role model for the good governance in present day Pakistan?

6)Trace out the originality of thoughts of at least five Pakistani social intellectuals.Also give a detailed account of their thoughts.

7)Give a historical survey of Pakistan's relations with Turkey.

8)Separation of East Pakistan was a very tragic incident not only for Pakistan but also for the entire Muslim world.Keeping in mind the socio-political causes of this incident,highlight the role played by foreign countries in the separation of East Pakistan.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
fiza mehar (Monday, March 07, 2011), VetDoctor (Sunday, August 12, 2012)