View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 06, 2011

Rehan Mehmood is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
website is not opening from my side...can you plz share the details of this post??age criteria,Education etc..
Regards
Case No. F.4-40/2011-R (3/2011). TWENTY-FIVE INSPECTORS (BS-16), TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE INDEFINITELY, AIRPORTS SECURITY FORCE, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree. PHYSICAL STANDARD OF FITNESS: (i) Minimum height: For male 5′-6″ and for female 5′-2″. (ii) Minimum Weight: For male 106 Lbs or 48.1 Kg and for female 45 Kg. (iii) Minimum Chest Measurement: For male 32Ύ″
Expanded 34Ύ″. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation.
DOMICILE:
Punjab=Sixteen, Sindh(Rural)=Three, Sindh(Urban)=One, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Three and Balochistan=Two. (Both male and female candidates are eligible). NOTE: - Candidates are advised to submit their physical fitness certificate of prescribed standard issued by a registered Medical Practitioner with application form.
Closing date……………………………………………………..................……………21-3-2011

JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POSTS of TWENTY-FIVE INSPECTOR’S (BS-16)
Case No. F.4-40/2011-R.
i) He/ she is responsible for the overall security of the area/ post assigned to him/ her by his/ her senior and will assist the Company Commander/ Officer-Incharge in Security, Command & Admn including accounts, Law and Orders and training etc.
ii) To work as Officer-Incharge of the Platoon/ Section and organize duties of duty personnel under his command.
iii) To take effective measures within the area of his/ her responsibility to safeguard the aircrafts, airport building and government property at the airport against any possible threat of sabotage 5 or hijacking and unlawful interference in the smooth functioning of the airport.
iv) To ensure that duty personnel under his command are active, alert and vigilant in the performance of their duty.
niazikhan2 (Sunday, March 06, 2011), Perhar (Monday, March 07, 2011), shahid_5151 (Sunday, March 06, 2011)