View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 06, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasht-e-tanhai View Post
Slam, all dear members, here i would like to share a bitter trauma which i am undergoing now a days. I have done my LLB and now aspiring to CSS .Truelly speaking i have a craze for CSS i have sacrificed a lot for CSS. But still i am not in a position to arrange things in a apple pie order. Whenever i see a guy well-suited and educated i feel that i am inferior to him you know i am suffering from inferiority complex which continue to haunt me day and night sometimes i feel that i can't do CSS and wasting my time and i should be doing something else because of this fickle mindset i am not able to concentrate on my study I humbly request all seniors to help me get out of this mess
I know a girl who cleared written test while living in a village with no academy and with no approach at all.She is an example for all those who think that they can't do anything because they have no approach or resources.pehli baat tou ye zehn se nikal do k you are inferior to anyone.You have your own talents which no one can ever grab.Log zero se shuru hotay hain aur top pe ja pohanchtay hain,kis waja se?mehnat se.I know about such people who studied in taat-bori school but now they are on such posts that people quote them as an example.
akeli betho sakoon se,ankhen band karo aur khud se kaho 10 baar "Mein ksii se kamm nae,mein jo chahun ker sakti hun"
phir look at your parents then think A day will come insha Allah when they will feel proud on me.
Allah k baad khud pe yaqeen rakho,sab kuch ker sakti ho.

ay jazba e dil gar mein chahun her cheez muqabil aa jaye,
manzil k liye do gaam chaloon aur samnay manzil aa jaye.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Kamran (Sunday, March 06, 2011), Tooba Malik (Monday, March 07, 2011)