View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Nice to see your determination....

Well members, I was one who always considered History of Indo-Pak as the worst subject, because I thought its the game of producing each and every win and lose with exact dates... so I was feeling I have made a mess out of my paper but result has proved that it was not bad effort and I have scored 114, but Psychology was my own subject and I have scored less marks in it... and the most scoring subject for me is Journalism and Sociology.... so what I can say is that CSS is the game of your linguistic mastery.... I must get the chance this time if not flunked in Essay.... With passing marks in Essay my score would be 640 that is considered better to some extent..... but lost the game due to Essay.
Well best of luck to all the members who are aspiring for CSS...
And remember me in your prayers...