View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 06, 2011
39th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 236

H. R. Akhunzada will become famous soon enoughH. R. Akhunzada will become famous soon enough
Smile

@Dasht-e-tanhai, to be very honest very few of the very few who appear are even sure they'll get through. Even among the few that give the papers i think only 30% of the total come with more than 4-5 months preparation.
If you ask me i never even thought I'd get through. I needed alot of encouragement because taking the first plunge is the hardest, Alhamdullilah i made it (2nd attempt). Many feel under confident but there is this one time when you get that feeling that you'll pass even if that feeling is just for a brief moment, thats all you need to let you know that its time to give it a try.
Realistically it gets on ones nerves waiting for the result the anticipation, the apprehension but don't let that get to your head. A first cousin of mine was so under confident that he would look for excuses not to give the exam. When he finally gave it he succeeded the second time and got into DMG. Even before the final allocation he was unsure he could even make it to Postals Group (his last preference). You have 3 chances to make this work... I honestly give you the thumbs up.... Ask Allah Ta'ala to give you the strength. InshaaALLAH you'ss succeed.
Regards,

p.s: just look at the you post you've written. Its way better than what a lot of people would write, thats a positive point you can work on.
syeda naqvi (Monday, March 07, 2011)