View Single Post
Old Monday, March 07, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
u did not read it fully

as inherent meaning "when did not yield happiness by success as some ones yield it via success ,they remained in oblivion and this lead to intoxication...

socially mobile person never use wine...those who are isolated from society and sociological institution lead toward evil....so u did not think it improper ,man in a race of life when fails used wine ,drugs and drugs did not create that moral deprivity???
Horton and Hunt defines social mobility as the act of moving from one social class to another.
Now see what relation it has with all that stuff of unhappiness?