Thread: My Mark Sheet
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Staff Member

Hafsah is on a distinguished road

i have one query. i have been thinking about it and cant get a satisfactory answer to it.
one guesses that one has the potential if one has scored good in a paper or the marks gained in a subject seem a bit promising inspite of the candidate not getting through the initial examination phase. what if the marks vary ... good high & low even within any subject. what would you call that??
like i got 57 in paper 1 of english lit while 38 in paper 2 ... i know its because i dont like the poetry part of the literature paper ... but is it any good to work on it or not? same goes with the indopak history paper ...one is 48 & the other 37.
i have been studying the marksheet of other forum members and when i compare/analyse my marks with them ... its kind of confusing me alot. i do profess that i hadnt studied like a css candidate ought to ... just read the whole stuff once.i knew i would fail in the science paper because i dont like science & the essay was simply outstanding ... clean bowled!
but the matter thats haunting my mind is whats the right choice ... subjects change, 2nd attempt or not. what i did was just see if i can do it or not. all i hoped with the non-serious first attempt was not to fail with single digit marks ... shukr! the lowest was in 2 digits.
anyway, hope someone would like to shed light on this matter.
thanks

hafsah