View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 08, 2011

unaughty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahid Shakoor View Post
wow then i will get good marks in objective part....thanx

brother one thing more parliament waly question ma ma ne disagree kia tha k hmary parlimament ma ijma ki tarh consensus ni ho skta with lot of reasons....one of the candidate says at FPSC center k is ko oppose ni krna tha....or sonay pr sohaga ye ke ma ne to 1 minister ki example bhi dy di ke os se asan si surat ni pdhi jati wo muslim law may kia consensus kry ga

i think examiner mcqs ke number yaha poray kr day ga,,,,what would say i did wrong or right?>????????

regards
whatever we write that stuff should be based on truth and must be supported with proofs and evidences... consensus of parliament walay question mein i wrote that parliament of pak can not be used for consensus... i also gave the example of shah mehmood qureshi's resignation and his difference of views on raymond davis issue and also wrote what he disclozed in his press conference... main nay to govt ki thek terah say class li the us question kay jawab mein... i was in short of time otherwise main nay to is govt kay saray kartoot batanay the... jo ho ga dekha jay ga... maximum kia ho ga??? fail kar den ge na??? te koi gal nae fer k hoya???... next time govt ki tareefen kar den ge...