View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Ali Larik is on a distinguished road
Post I am biggner in CSS , Must read & Tell me my weakness

HOW WOULD BE THE 2011 ?

When this questions raise in our minds . We felt hopeless because currently our country circumstances drastically going down. Every body going to blaming, no body take a owner ship of own responsibility.
We all knows about our politician unfortunately once again they chosen current cabinet member.
Raja Peraviz Ashraf involved in corruption of rental power plant, Magdum Amin Fahim he had done a great job, last year he visited in dubai night club and meet with manager of club Mr. Ayaz Niazi after that we seen Mr. Ayaz become a chairman of NADRA and he had done corruption of Rs. 1.5 Billion, Mian Manzoor Watoo , Naveed Qamar, Nazar M. Gondal, Ejaz Jakhrani, Rehman Malik these all minsters also done same job to involved in corruption, Sadar Arif Ali Illegal degree holder.

If any country have that kind of respectable politician, what we suppose to expect from Govt.
Last 60 years after the separation we are debtor of 4.5 trillion rupees but last 3 years we debtor of 9.0 trillion rupees which is more then budget of Govt. of Pakistan. Every person of our country is debtor of Rs. 36,000/=
Its shameless , but I amazed to say that still many cases are pending in Pakistani court and most of the cases are our politician which involved in corruption.

Here I gave you the example of justices in our country.
1.General Zia ul Haq S/o Jalehandar and he is Imam of masjid . They are shifted in Pakistan in 1947 and lived in turnol 15 km far from Peshawar. In 19 50 they rented a house to Mr. A but unfortunately Mr. A had possession of house and they didn't gave them back. After that Father of Zia ul haq had case the file in court . Case going on Mr. Zia ul haq had become a Capt. Zia ul haq then, Major, Cornol, Birgadiar, Major General, Lft. General, Army Chief and then become a General of Pakistan army , during that period his case didn't final. At early in the morning the rental of his house come to office of Mr. Zia and give him a key and oppologies what ever he had done with him in past.
2.Pervaiz Musharaf S/o Musharaf uddin employe in Foreign Affair, he had dismissed with out any reason and his pension was stoped . He suit file in court but its didn't final When Pervaiz Musharaf become a Chief of Army Staff then Board of Revenue gave him back the pension of
his father.

Our Source of income based on agriculture goods, natural minerals to Import & Export. As well as we earn income from taxes also. Due to world wide recession Pakistan facing big floud, because lack of technology we won't be able to produce as better as crops, In our country foreign investment completely stuck, economic condition drastically going down. Literacy rate 25 % out off 100% how we would compete in international market? & How would be a 2011 ?

We need Prime Minster like a Mr. Liaquat Ali Khan. He was first PM of Pakistan belongs to india basically he was land lord , after the separation he shifted in Pakistan along with (2 – Hi gun & 3- Pants) after spending a long time in pakistan become a prime Minster when he had Passed away at that time he was debtor of hundred rupess of trailor & Shopkeeper,
once upon a time his wife Mrs . Rana Liaquat Ali ask him every parents trying to make some property of offensive . But you didn't make any thing Why,
He replied at the time of PM I had two option first spend whole life as a Land lord or a Govt. servant
so I prefer Govt. Servant .
Here I must discussed before coming Pakistan he was completed study from oxford University, at the time of his lunch or dinner , the meal was made for 50 – 100 person, whether they eat or not.
Simultaneously President Asif Ali Zardari during the visit of America took action against Federal Minster one was found in New york night club, Two minsters was found in during seen a Indian Mujra in club remaining one minster got rent lemozine car and the rental of car is $500 dollar per hour , and he visited whole america by lamozine.
If your looking in Sawat & Bunair , remote areas of Pakistan our 70% poor people spending life under the sky, they don't have meal to eat, they don't have cloths to wear, they don't have shelter to live.
And our minster spending life like a kings.

Once upon a time servant serve a lunch to rich man and mistakenly he fallen glass of water on his cloth rich man were very angry and order to some body cut his neck. I spend here 30 years of life , just for small mistake you order to cute my neck , amazingly said by servant. Servant angrily put whole jug of water on rich man cloths. Here I am trying to say that if one time you had done mistake then its fine but if you revised again & again thats a blunder which never forgive,
Like wise we are doing with our politician we gave them chance again & again, our 2010 budget
Rs. 33 lac for BBSYDP means 1000 for per house, Rs. 2 billion federal Govt, Rs. 663 million for Public Sector Programme, Rs. 273 million for provinces, Rs. 14,525 million for finance division, Rs. 13,639 million for Railway, Rs. 28,430 million for water & Power , Rs. 300 million defense.

Our county population 18 million and 80% population belongs to remote areas after coming this budget what kind of immunity we gave it to poor people , we didn't gave them relaxation amazingly after coming budget the inflation rate day by day increase lower class people didn't aford to eat three times meal.

If I say here we can improve to implement new policies. First of all we introduce different cadres of taxes like elead class will pay 10%, middle class 5 % , lower class will not pay any thing , we need to improve our check & balance policies and strick Law enforcement laws, invite foreign investors to invest in our country with help of this we increase new opportunity for new comers.

' Never blames in a day”
Good day gives you Happiness,
Bad day gives you Experiences,
Worst day gives you Lesson”.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ali Larik For This Useful Post:
khobaib (Thursday, April 14, 2011), SYEDA SABAHAT (Wednesday, March 09, 2011)